Insoluble Vs. Soluble
While both types of fiber are extremely powerful for your health they each have unique health benefits. Both fibers are undigested so they pass through the body without being absorbed into the blood stream. Soluble fiber dissolves in water forming a gel like substance while insoluble fiber stays whole in water.
- Lowers Cholesterol, Especially LDL(Bad)- By Binding with bile acids that carry cholesterol.
- Weight Loss - By increasing HGH production
- Regulates Blood Sugar- By slowing down absorption of glucose into the blood stream.
- White Beans
- Oat Bran
- Oranges & Apples
- Removes toxic waste rapidly - Moves Bulk Through the intestinal Tract
- Promotes Regularity - Acting as a broom, sweeping away all the gunk buildup.
- Anti-Cancerous- By preventing microbes and cancerous substances from building up.
- Promotes Digestive Health - By helping the intestines maintain an optimum PH balance.
- Lima Beans & Green Beans - Peanuts,
- Wheat bran
- Corn bran
Consuming about 30 grams of fiber a day is crucial for optimum health and wellness. To get the most out of your fiber use the key points above to pinpoint which health benefits would suit your specific needs and eat up! The faster you can get in the habit of incorporating more fiber into your diet the faster you will feel vibrant and well!