1) Try to avoid your triggers altogether by keeping your windows closed, especially on windy days, when allergen levels are at their peak.
2) Take a shower after you've spent time outdoors since your hair and clothes also collect pollen.
3) Wash your bedding, your pajamas, and your clothes as often as possible to rid them of allergens during the spring season.
4) A saltwater nose spray can be a springtime allergy sufferer's all-natural ally. You can make your own simply by
mixing 8 ounces of water with half a teaspoon of table salt in a squirt bottle or buy NeilMed Sinus Rinse product.
5) Some alternative therapy especially acupuncture which also shows promise in treating allergy.
Hope these tips help you during allergy season!!