7 IMPORTANT STEPS TO VIBRANT LIVING!!
Being healthy is a choice! Not being healthy is a choice too but often is a default choice due to the fact that we choose not to take the steps to be healthy by inaction or indecision. If you make decisions everyday to follow these 6 basic aspects to vibrant living, you will find that you will gradually develop a healthier and more vibrant lifestyle. They are easy to do if you try to add them gradually in your everyday routine.
1. Healthy Diet – You are what you eat ! Studies have shown that many diseases are caused by poor diet and lack of exercise. Eat organic and as much as raw vegetables and fruits. Eat broccoli, cranberries, strawberries, citrus, red grapes and good balance of good fats and oils such as Udo’s Oil. See affiliate link at www.bvibrantnow.com.
2. Physical Activity Engaging in physical activity involving as many parts of your body is the best! Outdoor activities are the best since you get fresh air, sunshine, and get to interact with people and enjoy nature
3. Rest – Getting quality sleep and enough rest is important to good health. I think we have a “rest crisis” in America as stress levels build up specially in tough economic times and increased uncertainty. People sometimes has difficulty getting enough rest or quality sleep. Try natural products first without the side effects of sleeping pills. One product that is an all-natural herbal product, SleepSolve 24/7, works by helping calm and relax the body to achieve a “good night’s rest” so that you wake up restored and refreshed. For more product information and research, visit www.bvibrantnow.com.
4. Water – Hydrate! Pure, unadulterated, properly filtered water is vital to your health! Drinking tap water may not be the best source of water as they may contain chemicals that may not be the best for you. Add 1/2 fresh lemon or cucumber slice to your water to alkalize it and drink 6-8 glasses a day.
5. Fresh Air – Practice deep breathing everyday. Inhale through your nose, hold for 3 seconds, exhale through your mouth to the count of 3. When you exercise, you are forcing fresh air into your lungs and breathing deeper. Abnormal cells thrive in the absence of oxygen.
. 6. Sunlight – You’ve heard that your body needs Vitamin D which you get from sunlight. Best time to get it is before 10 am and after 4 pm. Do your exercise in the morning before 10 am or unwind after work after 5pm and get the double benefits!
7. Attitude – Do you know that your thoughts can make you sick? There have been studies that show the connection between anger, bitterness and worrying to your health as well as positive people living healthier lives. Only 9% of what you worry about actually happens according to a study so relax and see the positive in everything even on a rotten day!
Visit www.bvibrantnow.com for our next month’s wellness tip on Enzymes and How do they work and why are they so important for your health? Follow us on twitter.com for our daily health tip @bvibrantnow or log on our blog at www.bvibrantnow.com and click on the rss feed icon (http://www.weebly.com/2/feed) so you can get our daily and monthly wellness tip.